Online review management entails building a digital reputation that is representative of the great services or products that you offer. By doing so, everyone searching for your business will know of all the great customer experiences that you offered via the feedback provided by your clients online. This reassures new clients looking for your services/products and paints your company in the best possible light.
What is a Review Management Software?
A review management software is a tool that helps you optimise and manage your online reputation.
You can use a review management system to send automatic requests for reviews from your clients, monitor for new reviews, respond to reviews, and market or share the best reviews on your website and other social media platforms.
How to Manage Reviews?
- Review Generation
- Review Monitoring
- Responding to Reviews
- Marketing/Sharing Reviews
To effectively manage reviews, the following processes need to be followed:
- use online review management software to send automatic review requests from customers and distributing these across relevant review sites;
- if you are collecting reviews directly on your website, add a review schema markup;
- respond to all reviews – both positive and negative.
- promote your positive reviews on social media, websites, banners, posters to draw attention to positive experiences with your business.
How to Generate Reviews?
How to Monitor Online Reviews
If you don’t use a reputation management software, all review sites will need to be monitored regularly. This means you have to either log in constantly to all of the business profiles online and even set individual alerts on all of these platforms.
To monitor performance and keep on top of all your new reviews, it’s much easier, quicker, and more effective to use an online reputation tool like Peak Reviews.
If you want to ensure a high frequency of reviews, there are many ways in which you can be creative about requesting these:
- Adding a link to the bottom of your e-mail signature.
- Requesting reviews via social media channels.
- Hand out QR code cards.